Malvern Hill Baptist has been blessed to experience great stability and team work among our staff in recent years. As a result of the retirement of our music pastor, we have recently called a new staff person to serve as our minister of music and discipleship, and as a result of the commissioning of our student pastor to the mission field, we find ourselves today needing to fill the youth pastor position on our ministry team. Malvern Hill is a non-traditional Southern Baptist Church in a traditional southern town. Our worship style is blended modern and our staff members work collectively as a team. We are blessed to be a multi-generational church with strong leadership across all age ranges, a growing discipleship ministry, and a reputation for community outreach and engagement. If you are looking for a healthy church where you can exercise your gifts for God's kingdom, Malvern Hill might be the right place for you. Please consider the following job postings.
Malvern Hill Baptist has a healthy foundation for our student ministry and is looking for the man to lead us and our students into the next season of ministry.
- The candidate must fit the parameters of an elder/pastor as outlined in Timothy and Titus.
- He must be committed to conservative theological principles and must have a missional vision to see the kingdom of God expanded.
- He will be responsible for leading and organizing weekly Wednesday night worship services.
- The student pastor will also have other responsibilities in the areas of discipleship and/or missions as the needs present themselves among the staff.
- He must be willing to work as a part of a ministry team and must be effective at raising up leaders and delegating tasks.
- He must have a heart to disciple students into mature followers of Christ.
- He must be willing to develop and maintain strong relationships with children's ministry leaders to facilitate healthy transitions into the student ministry.
- Interested candidates should email resumes or questions to email@example.com